As one of the references of our research on international festivals and their websites, the Edinburgh International Festival(EIF) is one of the must-sees.
Here are my analysis and a list of the content in the website of EIF:
- Responsive web design: looks almost the same on both PC and mobile phone
- Colour: yellow and black
- Fonts: 2 kinds: printed style, and handwriting style.
- Media and materials: images, video, articles, tables…etc.
- Navigation Bar on the top including Home, Events, About us, Support us, Your visit, My account…etc.
- Featured events and shows with pictures. Using a form to look like the Post-it notes.
- Links to advertising videos on Youtube
- Talks and Workshops
- Our mission and historyContact us
- Edinburgh Festival Chorus
- Taking part
- Media Services
- Creative learning
- Technical department
- Join us
- Make a donation
- Leave a legacy
- Trusts and Foundations
- International Partners
- Booking information
- Getting here
- Where to stay
- Accessible Performances
- Around Edinburgh
- Edinburgh’s festivals
- Young Musician’s Passport
- Sign up for an account for booking tickets
It’s a complete website that our group can learn a lot from it.