Monday 2 Oct This week, we started our second project: Linocut Print on Monday. We had an induction session at the print room, Y01, and did some practice using the Columbian press. The press was quite old and we needed to be strong enough Advertisements
In week 7, I finished preparing these things: chose four drawings and got them framed, scanned the drawings and edited them with text on InDesign, printed the edited images on testing paper.
We started to prepare our exhibition space this week. I filled some holes on the wall of my exhibition wall and painted the words on the other side of the wall as the huge message board.
I bought dip pen and drawing ink yesterday after Al suggested me to try some simple materials such as pencils on Monday.
Week 5 was finally a productive week. I finished writing the story of my illustrated book on Monday and let Susan read through it. She then helped me to amend it. Followed by Susan's suggestion, the main character, a little boy, got his name started with Z
I came back from Taiwan this week. To tell the truth, I was too tired to do any work
This is a review of what I have done so far and what I still need to do for my FMP.
I went back home this week. To tell the truth, I found it really hard to work at home. There were too many things