Monday 2 Oct This week, we started our second project: Linocut Print on Monday. We had an induction session at the print room, Y01, and did some practice using the Columbian press. The press was quite old and we needed to be strong enough Advertisements
In week 7, I finished preparing these things: chose four drawings and got them framed, scanned the drawings and edited them with text on InDesign, printed the edited images on testing paper.
Week 5 was finally a productive week. I finished writing the story of my illustrated book on Monday and let Susan read through it. She then helped me to amend it. Followed by Susan's suggestion, the main character, a little boy, got his name started with Z